Hello, we are from Ukraine!
Due to the full-scale war, we changed our work format and suspended all cultural and environmental projects. Aerial reconnaissance, consisting of seweral crews, keeps working in the hotspots of the frontline. Several new lines of activity have been established.
• The head office of the fund was evacuated to the city of Dnipro. The head office is working on logistics of aerial reconnaissance, delivery of parcels of the Military Post and document management.
• The Souvenirs of War Charity Shop hastemporarily suspended its work. Goods and materials required for production remained in Avdiivka. Some of them were destroyed along with working premises, others still looking forward to being evacuated.
• Several of our volunteers and aerial reconnaissance operators who work in cooperation with the Territorial Defense Forces stayed in Avdiivka.
• The work of the mountain volunteer group has been suspended. The group’s equipment is deployed on the frontline, some equipment was irretrievably lost in the battles near Volnovakha.
• In the Volnovakha district of the Donetsk region the car of our crew (Peugeot Partner AC 9076 AE, white) was lost. It can be probably used by the enemy.
• Aerial reconnaissance crews work in hotspots on the frontline as part of volunteer formations and provide advice to colleagues from various departments.
• The Military Post program is functioning: our volunteers deliver parcels for the military to the Donetsk region instead of Nova Poshta. The logistics is performed through the fund’s office in Dnipro.
• The vehicles of aerial reconnaissance and Military Mail are partially involved in evacuation of civilians from the active combat zone.
All ongoing projects are funded by your charitable contributions. Thank you for helping us save the country!