The orcs tried to leave the positions of our reconnaissance aircraft deenergized by firing shells at electrical substations in the rear. Though,they failed, as modern technologiesare on the guard of Ukraine. We have responded promptly and we already deliversolar power sources to the frontline.
Technically, the idea is as follows: a solar panel charges a portable battery, whichgenerates 220 V and powers the Starlink and chargers of essential equipment. This can be made both when charging from the panel and at night due to the accumulated energy. The EcoFlow River Max battery (160,000 mAh) can power a Starlink for 9–10 hours without requiring energy from the sun, while the cheaper Smartbuster(60,000 mAh) ensures 3–4 hours, respectively. We use a computer UPS to ensure continuous operation of the Starlinkwhile switching the batteries. And, of course, we cannot disregard a good old generator as a last resort — for this purpose, we bring 120 L of gasoline.
Below is a report on the cost of this trip and some previous purchases:
• UAH 24,219 — EcoFlow River Max battery
• UAH 3,520 — solar panel (170 W)
• UAH 2,500 —a UPS
• Another panel was donated by Mykhailo from Novomoskovsk
• UAH 8,700 — gasoline on fuel cards purchased over the period of 3 weeks
• UAH 9,794 —hiking socks for a large group of Cossacks who spend a lot of time in the woodssearching for Muscovites
• UAH 3,800 — some tasty things for the mentioned Cossacks from ATB supermarket
• UAH 128,000 — payment made for spare parts for an UAV system — as soon as the assembly is completed in Germany, these will be transported to the developer
War is expensive.
But by aiming our efforts in the right direction, we substantially increase the number of dead Russians. Wethank you and appreciateyour committed support in this matter.